Austin Air Bedroom Machine Air Purifier HM402
- The National Sleep Foundation Bedroom Machine by Austin Air is the same system developed for research at Johns Hopkins University Medical School with the most advanced filter system available for a good night's sleep.
- The first bedroom purifier to carry the National Sleep Foundation name, the Bedroom Machine features an innovative five-stage filtration system including 60 sq. ft. of certified HEPA filter and Austin Air's unique HEGA carbon cloth filter.
- The Bedroom Machine captures the full spectrum of indoor airborne pollutants, relieving respiratory stress so that you can sleep.
- Eliminates Allergens, like dust mites and pet dander, Asthma-triggering irritants, Smoke, Mold, mildew, & fungi, Germs, viruses, & bacteria, Chemicals, gases, VOCs, & odors.
- Comes in the following colors: Black & Sandstone.