Hide-A-Hose Ready-Grip HANDLE ONLY with RF On/Off Switch HS302182
- With Hide-A-Hose central vacuums, the vacuum hose is stored inside the wall.
- Each outlet has a hose hidden within the system's own vacuum tubing.
- When you are finished, the suction from the central vacuum unit retracts the hose back out of sight.
- Then, you simply carry your handle to the next inlet.
- This handle is an extra Radio Frequency handle. **You must purchase the Radio Frequency Handle Kit #HS302181 as your first handle to use this as a second handle for your system.
- Normally to turn the central vacuum unit off with Hide-A-Hose, you must turn it off at the outlet but if you purchase the remote handle kit, you can turn the unit off from the handle.