AIRBELT E1 Kombi Arctic White with Combination Nozzle 91602AM
- Light weight
- Flat to the floor powerhead, 3 1/2" profile
- Mid size canister vacuum
- Crevice tool - stored on board for easy access
- Upholstery nozzle - stored on board for easy access
- Dusting brush - stored on board for easy access
- Optional additional attachments are available that can be fitted to the telescopic tube or the hose handle (not included)
- 25' cord = 37' operating range
- Control-switch Cord Rewinder
The three AIRBELT E models offer innovative design, attractive contours, superb hospital-grade filtration, and an optimized internal airflow pathway that provides powerful suction performance. They feature a 37-foot cleaning radius, a large-capacity
filter bag, three on-board attachments, rubber-coated wheels to protect floor surfaces, and a durable telescopic tube with quick-release connections. They also
have a full bag or clog indicator, control-switch cord rewinder, and a soft-foam bumper that protects the vacuum, furniture, and walls from scuffs and scratches.
There are two straight-suction models that offer a choice of cleaning heads for use on hard floors and rugs. The E1 Kombi includes a combination nozzle with
retractable bristles, and the E2 Turbo offers both an air-driven turbo head and a parquet brush. However, the E3 Premium offers the commercial-quality ET-1
power head that cleans both carpets and hard floors, has excellent pet hair removal, provides manual brush roller shut off, and the extension side of its L-shaped contour makes cleaning under counters easy. A parquet brush for cleaning hard floors with straight suction is also included. The E3’s ergonomically designed handle includes the suction adjustment switch, and it provides user comfort and effortless control of the power head’s 180° steering ability and super-low, 3.5-inch horizontal cleaning profile.